Distance and a busy schedule are easy to overcome when you have a trusted Property Manager to attend to your vacation property and its maintenance needs.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of care and detail to your Whistler property. Whether you want your home visited on a weekly or monthly basis we can accommodate your needs. As a local homeowner and a construction specialist we understand the need to maintain a house properly. You can be rest assured your Whistler home will be kept in superior working condition. We've got you covered year round.
- Visual inspection of the interior and exterior of the property on a regular basis
- Check all doors and windows are secured
- Check for broken water pipes or flooding from hot water heaters
- Check for presence of insects or rodents
- Check smoke detectors
- Check for obvious roof leaks
- Flush all toilets and run all faucets to ensure sewer gases are sealed off
- House cleaning
- Light timers adjusted and burnt light bulbs replaced
- Manage the seasonal maintenance of your home
- Arrange a maintenance schedule
- Clear out unwanted flyers or junk mail
- Reset timers and appliances if the power has been out
Other requests may be considered. Please do not hesitate to ask.